Express Entry is a simplified, fast and efficient immigration selection system offering permanent residence to qualified skilled workers to Canada. It applies to the following economic class programs:
|Federal Skilled Worker Program||Canadian Experience Class|
|Federal Skilled Trades Program||Provincial Nominees|
Step 1: Create your online profile
Candidates for permanent residence across 347 occupations including (Management & Financial Services; Engineering, Information Technology & Sciences; Health Occupations; Skilled Trades) who meet minimum entry criteria, may submit an expression of interest profile to the Express Entry Pool. Qualifications include age, education, language proficiencies, work experience and other factors.
The profiles of candidates in the pool are ranked under a Comprehensive Ranking System measuring their human capital contribution to Canada.
Candidates without a job offer or provincial nomination must also submit an employment profile with the Canada Job Bank.
Step 2: Receive your invitation to apply for permanent residence
Canadian employers who cannot access Canadians for hire are encouraged to provide a job offer to candidates of their choice in the Express Entry Pool. Candidates with job offers or with provincial nomination receive the highest rank.
The profiles of all candidates will be assessed against others in the pool. The highest ranked candidates from among those a) offered a job by a Canadian employer, b) with provincial nomination and c) without a job offer will be considered for an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence. Candidates receiving an invitation must submit a full application within a delay of 60-days. Invitations will be issued during periodic draws throughout the year.
Successful applicants and their accompanying dependants will be processed within approximately 6-months.
What will happen if you do not receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence?
The profile of candidates will remain in the Express Entry Pool for 12 months. Thereafter, candidates who meet the minimum criteria may re-submit a new profile.
How can you increase your chances of success?
Employment recruitment and individualized search consulting assistance are key factors for all immigrant applicants to Canada under Canada’s Express Entry immigration system.
Attorney Colin Singer with over 25 years experience in immigration matters and more than 15 years as a licensed international recruitment professional can help increase your chances of success to Canada.
Through his Law Firm’s In-House recruitment enterprise, Global Recruiters of Montreal, an independently owned franchise of Chicago based Global Recruiters Network, Attorney Singer offers each of his clients individualized recruitment services as well as immigration legal advice.
How we can help:
- Strategically preparing the application to get your highest Comprehensive Ranking Score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Effectively preparing and submitting your employment profile to the Canada Job Bank.
- Providing each candidate with a unique Self Directed Employment online and offline job search. This includes a comprehensive, extensive data base comprising at least 350 potential hiring employers in your field, in Canada.
- Conducting a passive, match-based employment search, to identify employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada through Global Recruiters of Montreal’s Consulting and Placement Solutions – CAPS®(an employment search centric system);
- Providing you with 24/7 access to the Global Recruiters of Montreal’s bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- Co-ordinating the submission of the completed application and essential documentation, advocating, monitoring and tracking your application throughout the entire process to completion.
Attorney Colin Singer strongly believes his clients and their families have the best chances to succeed in their immigration projects under the new Express Entry immigration system to Canada.
Maximize your chances for Express Entry Program:
- Improve your English language proficiencies to immigrate to Canada through our free International English Language Testing practice and preparation courses.
- Improve your French language proficiencies to immigrate to Canada through French language testing, Test d’evaluation du francais (TEF), and Test de connaissance du francais (TCF), and Diplome d’Etudes en Langue Francaise (DELF).
- Assess your foreign credentials to Canadian standards.
Comprehensive Ranking System:
- Immigration.ca Discussion Forum – Canada’s respected immigration online forum.
- Immigration.ca News Articles – A daily news source outlining the latest developments in immigration, employment and the economy with commentaries by Attorney Colin Singer.
- At Global Recruiters of Montreal we are dedicated to developing long-term strategic alliances with client companies and candidates alike. We strictly adhere to our guiding principles of honesty, integrity and confidentiality.
- Follow us on Social Media for the latest developments.